Translations by Google

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Missing Rider - Tribute to AJ


I’ve a mental picture
of a Harley in the sky.
Now, when I hear the thunder,
I think … “That’s AJ riding by”.
Proudly wearing Harley wings,
he’s refused the angel type,
he says they interfere
with airflow o’er the bike.

I imagine him in life,
a guy you can trust.
Joking, laughing, true and strong,
every one of us he touched.
So, when it starts to piss with rain,
I’ll remember him once more,
the times we spent with other HOG’s
and the beers we would pour.

I know I’m gonna miss him.
I know you’ll miss him too.
You’ve got a ‘missing rider’
From the Qatar crew.
So, I won’t be scared or jump,
when lightning strikes the ground.
It’s just that bugger AJ
telling us he’s still around!

“Live to ride … Ride to live”

Ride in peace AJ …

Big T

No comments: